Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Threadless Record

Last week until Christmas!

Are you excited?

I know I am. 

I'm gathering the last presents on
my list and wrapping them early, so
I don't have to worry about it on Friday evening. 

I may even use some of E-liz's nifty wrapping ideas.

I found some sweet wrapping paper
the other day at the Target.
It's A Christmas Story themed wrapping paper.
"Ralphie! You'll shoot your eye out!"
Classic.

However, I'm not so boss at wrapping.
I try my best, but frankly,
people are going to rip it apart regardless of presentation,
so I can't make myself care about it too much.

Tumblr_ldjgg1zhwt1qcnv7mo1_500_large


I also saw this on weheartit today and immediately want
this little fellow.

Cute-animals-1_large

Isn't he the cutest wittle fing ever?
I think so!

Have a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails