Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Toner...

Blank expressions. 
That's what I get for telling students that
their teacher is running late. 

Not a thank you.
Not a laugh.
Nada.

What's the deal with college students these days?
Am I just getting too old to understand?
Do I sound crotchety at the ripe old age of 26?
What is going on?


Also, I'm adding "Art Handler" to my résumé.
Just so you know.
I could also add "free lance mime,"
since I have to wear white gloves to
handle said art.


Is this art?

If you said yes, then you are my new best friend.
If you said no, then you are probably correct in your assumption
and I hold no ill will toward you.


Question of the day:
Who's excited for Glee?
It's the Britney episode.
Just in case you weren't aware.

Heather Morris and Britney Spears on the set of "Glee"
Brittany/Britney






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails