Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Franchise Opportunities Available

So I'm forging ahead with the notion
that I'm going to be doing a lot of the baking
for the reception, 
with which I'm totally fine. 

I am a little worried about where this baking
will be taking place however... 

However, I think I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. 

In the meantime, I will focus on collecting recipes 
that look like this:

IMG_5502
I love the paper straws. 
This is a super creative cupcake recipe 
from Bakerella.
Love her. 

Mini Cherry Cheesecakes

These look fabulous, but I will probably 
omit the fruit topping. 
They are great by themselves.



I found these cupcakes, while
thinking about this amazing diner that
used to be open in the McFarland Mall,
way back in the day.
They had the most amazing caramel cake. 

Lemon Bars

Can't go wrong with lemon bars

IMG_2950

There's always room for pie, 
especially when it's Brownie Pecan Pie
Don't believe me? 

IMG_2956

Boom roasted. 


I also love this
Not only is it mini, 
it's key lime.
Yum. 

Side note: 
If anyone wants to help me with these
delectable creations, please let me know. 
I love baking in the kitchen with
others, especially others who like
to pretend that we have our own cooking show.

Just sayin'.


Welp, that's all for today. 
Have a wonderful Tuesday. 

2 comments:

  1. Where will you be doing this baking? My place, of course! You silly woman!!! I would love to actually give off the illusion that my apartment always smells of baked goodness haha...and feel free to try out these recipes at small groups. We will ALWAYS be game. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm game for pretending that we have our own cooking show!! We can make video announcements while cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails