Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Momma, what's vacation?

Are you ready for Turkey Day? 
Or ham or pork day? 
Whatever your meat or meatless preference may be day?

Moonfaceteatowels_large

Or are you one of those people that complains
about the origins of the holiday and ruins it for the rest of us?

Maybe you would win an award here.


Or maybe you should just:
3018672782_d6746ddf69_large

And I might just bake you a pie
or make you some fudge. 
Ask Jen if I won't make you some
fudge. I'll even make your favorite flavor of fudge. 

One thing I will absolutely not make is this:
Tumblr_l9x2oqcmiw1qbr1zko1_500_large
Gross.
Anytime cupcakes look like food...just...blech. 

Why would you eat something sweet disguised as something savory?

I'm going to be eating the real thing, instead of an imposter.
It's a phony!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
And a crazy Black Friday! 
And an even crazier Iron Bowl!

Is that too many exclamations? 

Nah. One more won't kill ya.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Now, it's your turn to say "Happy Thanksgiving" back. 

(Any You've Got Mail fans out there?)

Oh, and by the way, I'm so happy that Jesse gets to come home with me 
for Thanksgiving this year. 

All pics courtesy of weheartit.com

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails