Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sing!

Comic of the day:

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this one, 
so I thought I would share it with you. 
And I'm going to start using the word, "skanktown."

And I can't help but always remember the little "poem" 
that my social studies teacher taught me in the 7th grade 
about the wives of Henry VIII:
"Divorced, Beheaded, Died, Divorced, Beheaded, Survived."

Boom. 


Also, I've been thinking about a 
little side project that could possibly 
be a big project in a few years...

Ever heard of PieLab in Greensboro, AL?

PieLab from PieLab on Vimeo.


It was featured in this month's Bon Appetit
and it's a really neat pie shop (that I've yet to visit).
Anyway, I really love their idea for their shop
and I'm thinking that they need another 
branch in Springville, AL. 

I've already scouted the town a bit
and there are some really cute storefronts
for rent... that are just begging for a cute pie/cupcake/coffee shop
with a community focus.


Thoughts? 



It'll also give me an excuse to get a HUGE kitchen aid stand mixer. 
Or multiple smaller ones.
In different colors.
How awesome would that be?
Does anyone want to donate many kitchen aid 
stand mixers in different colors to me for this project?

Pretty please?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails