Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quaggy. I won't say really.

I said it anyway. 

Haha. 

And as always, I am trying to
focus on what the Lord 
is trying to show me. 

Another great verse of the day:

...For I am doing something in your own day, 
something you wouldn't believe 
even if someone 
told you about it.
Habakkuk 1:5

Last night's youth group 
at 2420 (aka Deon's)
was wrought with discussion
about faith and doubt
and God's timing, 

The Safe Haven youth are really blessed to 
have Jameson and Brianne
as their leaders.

I'm glad to have them as friends.

Again, even though some things 
happen, the Lord makes things right 
sometimes slowly, but sometimes so 
quickly that you don't even realize that
it's happened already.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails