Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Bus Bench Ad

"The greatest lesson we can learn from the past is that freedom
 is at the core of every successful nation."
-Anonymous




To celebrate the 4th of July this year, Jesse and I will be watching a fabulous British show, 
The IT Crowd.  (Two of the actors from that show are also in Pirate Radio, which is a great movie with one of my favorite soundtracks of all time. Of All Time. Quote me on that.)

Also, Black Dynamite. Ah yeah.  

I will also do the American thing and participate in some serious consumerism. 
Major sales this weekend, people....just bt-dub.

And has anyone else seen the back of the new penny? 
Follow-up question: Why is there a new penny? 

Visual of back: Lincoln reading while sitting on the log of a tree that he just felled. 
I wonder what he's reading. A law book? The Bible? Pride and Prejudice
I bet it's Pride and Prejudice. He seems like he would have liked Jane Austen. 

Have a great weekend and Independence Day! U S A! U S A!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails