Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Drawing a blank...

So sorry to the millions of readers out there who read my blog daily...haha. I am all of a sudden very apathetic to tell you anything. Hope that doesn't hurt your feelings.

Frankly, nothing I would write would be very interesting anyway...(queue Eeyore).

J/k, j/k. But seriously, nothing exciting has happened lately. My blog wasn't advertised in Italy (eh, Brookie?) nor did I write a diatribe on dating like one of my wonderful friends. I very much enjoyed reading it bt-dub.


However, I will brighten your day (if it needs it) with some Glee! Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! And for not thinking I'd lost my mind:). For some reason, your latest posts haven't showed up in my reader. Thankfully I found them on good ol fb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem! Glad to do it! I wrote my own...in a more maudlin way a couple of posts up...haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails