Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Under Construction

My blog was looking a little tired so I took off the background because every picture I tried to make my header was making the background look ridiculous... and unfortunately I do not have photo shop on my computer at work...so that's a problem as well...

I got a call when I came home from work last night from teachoverseas.org. I had replied to an email about teaching in eastern Europe and they actually called me and asked me if I wanted to go this summer for 6 weeks in Ukraine. Eek! I also got a call on Monday from Trinity Evangelical School inquiring about my query into their "Master's of Christian Thought."

So needless to say I have got some serious praying to do...and maybe you too??? ehh??

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! It always seems that when the days have been so quiet, we are reminded at just the right time, and what we feel is confirmed...He plants things in our spirit for a purpose and they are not just hopes and wishes, but life. I will pray over you as well. -Lauren Mink S.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails