Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Organ-y

I finished reading Beyond the Moment last night. Another winner from Tamera Alexander!! 

I also talked to my old roommate yesterday about the sort-of thesis that I am working on... if I could get some "me" time, I could compile the list of books that I would need to get this project off of the ground. I think I will use the librarian here to look up a lot of the books I need because they are awesome like that. Also, the bookstores around here are kind of bare when it comes to researching the topics that I want so what the heck...

If you know of any books on Alabama culture and religion in the early 20th century besides the obvious ones that were recently released (by the lady whose children I babysit, btw), please let me know. Also, if you have read any books or know of any that have anything to do with sermon styles in the early 20th century, pass those along as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails