Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And a Happy St. Patrick's Day to ya! (Irish Brogue)

I noticed that the past several days have had something attached to it. For instance, the 13Th was Friday, the 13Th, the 14Th was Pi Day, 15Th was Ides of March, and the 17Th is St. Patty's Day. So you get what I am saying right? Hopefully, you do.

So I believe I said the other day that I started reading the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella...I am almost finished with book 2... Shopaholic Takes Manhattan...apparently books 1 and 2 were merged for the new movie that came out recently. I went to see it today with the girls that I babysit and was super cute! Nothing like the books mind you, but still very good.

So...hopefully if my friends don't bail on me tonight I will be going to the local Irish pub in town to celebrate some of my non-Irish heritage. My last name is apparently Welsh as I was once told by this fellow at a bar in Oxford...so there's that. I should be speaking with an accent just not a very discernible one. I think I can manage that...

Looking forward to some green beer and some crazy Irish inspired times. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails