Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Steering with ma thumb



So today, I skipped W-haven and went to church with a couple of friends who attend TCAT. If there is one place I would go for the preaching, it would be that church. Such clear, concise, INTELLECTUAL sermons. The only thing I don't like about it is that no one really greets you. Not like at W-haven. At my church, it is basically every one's job to say hello to any visitors. I mean seriously, how would you feel going to a church and no one said hello and welcome to you?





I was glad to be sitting with friends, because frankly I don't think I would be able to handle that church alone. They have the music down, the sermons, and the prayer---now let's take all of that and include some sort of community atmosphere.

I still feel like I need to find a ministry like the old one I used to attend, but you know for career age people...maybe some sort of adult singles ministry or something.

I have a feeling this upcoming week is going to be very boring. I mean I only work one day this week and that's only on Tuesday night. So.... yeah. Hopefully my mother will make good on her promise from Christmas to take me shopping for some new clothes... I do need some more work duds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails