Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

You're my silver medal.

Hey, you guys! (Think Sloth from The Goonies)

Look what I have.

Pictures from the SCOTT wedding. 

That's right. E. Mudge and her fabulous assistant, Rachel
took these wonderful photos. 

Get ready. 

I'm only going to post a few, because there's like 
600 pictures... and you don't want to go through all
of them with me, do you? 

Didn't think so. 

Anywho...

Let's start the show!

Yep, I wore TOMS. 

My dress. On a door. At the 2420. 

My dress. On me. At the 2420.

The bottom of my TOMS.
Yes, Jesse wrote that I'm his "sole"mate.








Since there are so many I won't make you scroll forever.
I'll post again this afternoon.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats, I am digging the Toms, very nice! the photos turned out wonderful, I LOVE the picture of you all jumping in mid air, super coolness.

    -Much love, Trashy Crafter Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails