Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

MOH-zilla!

So...I saw Bridesmaids recently
and it was hilarious. 


I won't give too much away, 
because I'm sure you want to see
it and not have it spoiled by me.


I highly recommend this flick,
because it's awesome AND
it has such a great cast!

Kristen Wiig
Maya Rudolph
Melissa McCarthy (aka Sookie in Gilmore Girls)
Rose Byrne
Chris O'Dowd (my favorite Irishman from The IT Crowd)
Jon Hamm (Need I say more?)
Ellie Kemper (The Office!)


And Brits that play Wiig's roommates
in the movie are amazingly funny.

There's a scene in the trailer with them.



"At first I didn't know it was your diary,
it thought it was a sad, handwritten book."

Go and see it.
If you want, I will go again.
Just sayin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails