Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Je suis desolée.

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. 

But it's been less than a week. 

Alas, I do apologize for 
all those who are super interested
in my ramblings. 
:)

Today is a big day. 
Not the biggest day for me by
any means, but a pretty big one nevertheless.

Today, Jesse and I are getting our marriage license. 
Wooooooo hoooooooo!

It won't look as neat as this one though...

Yeah, that one's from 1876.
It's pretty. 

Nevertheless, I am so excited to finally get to do this, 
because it means that we are getting married 
all that much sooner!!!

Everything for the wedding 
is pretty much planned...
except for the... (cough)order of the ceremony(cough). 

That will come together as well. 

And bigger changes are going 
to happen than what we previously 
thought last week. 

Will update you on what those
might be very soon. 

Have a great Thursday!

(P.S. Cooking again for small group, 
making french toast casserole...sooo good.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails