Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm Forever Yours...

This year is the first that
it is imperative that I celebrate Valentine's Day. 

As part of a couple. 

Not as anti-V Day, 
but pro. 

Crazy.

Just read some of my posts from last February... 
Bo-ring. 

Haha. 

This time is also when I switched back
from Wordpress, because it was awful. 

So, double bo-ring. 

Moving back to present... 
and cards!

I do so enjoy a good card. 
Whether it's silly or just really well done.

Here are some of my favorite finds:

3342409_vr9u1pcq_c_large

I thought this would be cute to give to
friends and the like.
Super cute. 
All you need are paint color cards and stamps. 
Boom.

Behind Every Clever Girl is a Guy with a Beard and Glasses card (valentine red)

They didn't have one with a
"circle beard."

Printable Owl Valentine Digital File

I had to pick one with owls on it, 
of course.

You Complete Me - Gocco Valentine Card

I'm pretty sure I've seen this one before, 
and put it on my blog, 
but here it is again. 
Classic.

Greeting Card - You're Better Than Cupcakes

I love this one for two reasons; 
one, because it's so true, and two, 
because the script and drawing 
remind me of You Can't Do 

That's all for today. 
Don't want to inundate you 
too much with Valentine goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails