Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Frozen Water Day!

Yesterday was definitely a 
weird day for Alabama, 
seeing as we experienced
an enormous amount of snow and ice...
of which we have never seen before. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yankees...
we know you get more than that on a regular winter's 
day, but guess what? We don't. 

And frankly, I don't really care to have another
one anytime too soon.... so Jack Frost, if you could 
not come back through..that would be great. Mmmkay? 

On a non-weather related note, 
I began the draft guest list
for my wedding in April. 
I wrote out the wedding party, plus 
immediate family members, and then close friends....

and then I got really overwhelmed... 

Holy moly...I didn't realize Jesse and I were friends with that many people!

I put the paper away and decided to work on it later.


Instead I looked for funny wedding pictures. 
This one is from the popular techie site called Gizmodo
I think just reading it raises your IQ at least 2 points.

So, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails