Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's not funny...it's art.

Good Morning!



I've officially started the countdown clock...
as you can plainly see to your right... 
for Christmas.

It is the best time of year, you know?

My Pandora station is set on 
"Swingin' Christmas"
and let me tell you..
IT IS! 

Christmas songs just aren't like
they used to be before I was born.
Now they're all folk-y and sad 
or synth-y and dumb.  

Not only do I have to get some sweet 
Christmas gifts for family and friends,
I also have to get a bunch of birthday gifts
as both my mom and brother have birthdays in 
December!

Already took care of Dylan's birthday present
(thanks for the heads up, Dyl)
and I sadly I have no idea 
what to get for my mother...
but I'm sure I'll think of something.

When do you do your Christmas shopping?
Super early (like in July) or 5:00 pm on Christmas Eve?

In honor of the season, 
I'm posting one clip a day
from my favorite Christmas movies.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails