Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Would I Lie To You?

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Despite the gut-wrenching loss from my team, 
I had a very nice weekend in the 'Ham with my beau. 
(And yes, I just called Jesse, my beau.)

ABC Family knew exactly how to brighten up my 
Saturday with the Back to the Future trilogy. 
We caught it on the 3rd one, which I don't think
Jesse had ever seen before.
And if he had, he certainly didn't act like it. 

On a crafty note, 
I am attempting my first craft this week!

A holiday yarn wreath.

We shall see how this pans out... 

I'm also preparing for my first 5k on Sunday.
This is the last week of training. 
Woot. 



And is it just me 
or does weheartit take FOR-EV-ER
to load on any web browser?
Tumblr_lbj7tqpvyn1qzkmfho1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails