Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait."

I lost my favorite necklace ever. 
It was a cool wooden heart with a bead on it
that I found at American Eagle. 

Don't hate on AE. 

It was an awesome necklace.
You'll be missed.


On a different note, I'm still loving
that Back to the Future is celebrating its 25th anniversary
with a new blu-ray edition of the film.

Check this out.
Tempted to ride it?
Well, don't. It's a cake.
You'll ruin it.

Great Scott!
That whole thing is a cake.
Again, don't try and walk around the town...
it may not be to scale.


And I am sooo tempted to make
my own version of the
"Jailbird Joey" cake.

"Better get used to these bars, kid."

SNL didn't let me down this past week
with awesome audition sketches for BTTF.



I already have the BTTF Trilogy on DVD,
but I don't think adding a blu-ray version will
hurt anything, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails