Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

For You Now





One of my besties visited T-town this past Tuesday. 

(The blonde in the middle.)

It's so nice to hang out with a girl
after basically hanging out with guys all of the time.
For reals. 

Didn't really get to catch up too much, 
because we went to see a movie!
Life As We Know It
 did not disappoint.
Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel
were great and the movie was great
and I loved that Joan from Mad Men
was in the film as well.
Love her. 

Here's a little taste of the soundtrack... 

Anywho, I'm hoping to head
on up to Nashville to visit her 
very soon...but I won't say when
because all celebrities seem to 
disappear when I visit Haley. 
It happens every time. 


Have a great Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails