Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sugar Low

What's with all the sugar that's given away on Get on Board Day?

How can I possibly get anything done if I have passed out from too much of it?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Sorry. I passed out. 


Good news though. 
I did score some awesome swag because of the best day of the year (UA-wise).
A Taco Casa long-sleeve t-shirt, a BCM plastic cup that changes color,
 a coupon book, and a can handle.
You saw me correctly...a can handle. 

Aluminum Can Easy Grip Green.jpg
Probably my favorite find of the day.


Almost done with my new book.
I will hopefully be able to tell you about it tomorrow. 
I know I said today, but it just didn't happen...

And one more question:
It's only Wednesday??

Tumblr_l7mq9qizcq1qcnxtfo1_400_large

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I want a can handle! I love little gadgets like that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails