Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

So pretty and popular...

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

If you didn't, I'm sorry.

Here are some things to make your weekends a little more enjoyable in the month of August.

August 6th


You know you want to see this.
For reals, breaking, popping, and locking ALL UP IN YOUR GRILL!


This just looks hilarious.
Hopefully, Ferrell and Wahlberg work well together.
"Say hello to your mutha for me!"


This is my geek-out.
Not only do I love Elijah Wood, but I love Oxford.
Any movie that features both is wonderful in my book.

August 13th


For the quintessential guy's guy,
you may explode from too much testosterone.


For the comic-con nerd in all.


For the Julia Roberts fan.
And yogurt fan, too...i guess.

August 14th


Derby! As always rooting for my favorite,
Indigo Ego a.k.a. Miriam Norris.
Looking forward to standing in the suicide section...hopefully, we won't die.

August 15th


The Civil Wars.
Workplay.
8pm.
Awesome.
I have an extra ticket...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails