Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I feel like I'm in an 80s movie...

Ok, so I'm listening to the new Arcade Fire album.
It's ama-za-zing. 

Pic from here.


The track I'm hearing right now is "Wake Up" 
and I seriously feel like I should be walking down the road
after being involved in high school drama 
(I really wanted the lead in Bye Bye Birdie)
OR 
taking a soul searching road trip in my 1987 VW Rabbit.
Yeah, either one of those. 

However, what I really need is some uplifting
"You can do anything" music... 
with an accordion or a brass section, 
maybe a cowbell... 


And if you're in my weekly small group, 
get ready for some good eats.
At least, I hope they will be good.

Hope you like meatballs
especially if they are on mini rolls 
with marinara sauce and provolone cheese. 

TPW_5370

If not, you might want to bring a sandwich from home. 

Still deciding if I want to make a dessert tonight
OR 
make someone bring something. 
Decisions...decisions...



As always, Thursdays are so nice.

Pic from here.

2 comments:

  1. um, yay for the new arcade fire album!!!

    ps- what is this blogher thing you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.blogher.com/

    It's a women's blogging community. The pioneer woman is a part of it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails