Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Paul's Sales Pitch

In case you forgot, I love to cook things. 
Most of the time I love to bake things and then not eat them, 
hoping people will like them enough to make them disappear. 

And yes, I am still planning on making those black and whites for you, 
fine workers of Hooligan's, 
please be patient. 
haha. 

For tonight, I will be making some yummy quesadillas from a recipe that I found on The Pioneer Woman.
Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas. 
If you would like to partake, please stop by the house tonight for dinner and Bible study. 


And for dessert....


Lemon Squares. Yum. 

I've looked at so many recipes today I am almost tempted to call one of my friends 
and open a bakery so that I have a reason to make them all. 

Any suggestions for bakery names? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails