Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Louie, the Lightning Bug



It's taking me longer to read books now... what's that about? Am I too distracted? Probably so.
Anywho, the newest book I am reading is by one of my
favorite authors, Deeanne Gist, called Maid to Match.

At this moment, I don't think I'm deep enough into the plot to really explain anything to you,
so I won't. However, I will say that I'm not as drawn to the story as I usually am when reading a Gist novel, which (in my opinion) is a sad day indeed. I brought it to work with me today, because I haven't really had too much to do at work in the past few days
and the boredom is wearing my patience pretty thin.
Hopefully I will have a barrage of students rush in this week demanding they need something done for them so I can help them and then complain about it later. Well, would you look at that... a student!! Alas, she was only picking up a package for photo. Oh well. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails