Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Inside-out Tuesday

Since starting small group earlier in the year,
I have learned how to cook many different kinds of recipes.
However I have had to improvise on a few,
because I didn't have the necessary tools to make some dishes according to their directions.
I am hoping to change this soon with the acquisition of a few useful kitchen items...



1. The Mandoline (no, not the instrument)

Is it necessary for me to explain to you why I need this?
Surely, you can figure it out.


2. A Good Set of Knives



Never underestimate a good knife, because they can come in handy...
from slicing up an apple for a snack to scaring a burglar with the handy kitchen shears.


3. A Loaf Pan



How can I make bread or a meatloaf without this useful bake ware?


4. A Pie Dish



Who doesn't like pie? If you don't, I'm not sure we can be friends. Just sayin'.


5. A Sifter


How can I make a pie or cake or muffins or cupcakes without a sifter?
It can't be done...at least correctly.
Baking desires perfection.


And wouldn't my sous chef appreciate these useful tools?
Think about making this without one of the previously mentioned gadgets.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Kitchen wares found at Williams-Sonoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails