Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Miss You.

Sitting at the Phelps, watching Friends on my laptop. You know, the one with Gary Oldman as the spitter. Hilarious. If you don't remember that part, it's the one where Chandler and Monica get married. (It's the DVD with all of their weddings. It's a good one.)

I'm working by myself, which is a little strange. I am enjoying the small talk from all of the patrons commenting on the fact that I am by myself... cause this job is sooo taxing. Did I mention that I am watching Friends?

And I was thisclose to commenting on a certain blog, but realized that I have stood on my own soapbox lately...so I will refrain. You are welcome. :)

Hope you're having a great day! It's very lovely outside...I think I will celebrate with some Summer Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails