Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Alabama, Arkansas. I do love my Ma and Pa.

Very quiet in the office today. Jen is on vacation until Tuesday and I have spent most of the morning organizing what I need to do today and discussing LOST with Vicki. Nice.

Bruce attempted a paltry imitation of Al Sella, sitting in Al's seat in the office. Brief description of Al Sella- 90-year-old painter, who teaches figure drawing, and talks very loudly in an exaggerated New York/Jersey accent and slips into Italian every once in a while to insult someone he doesn't like. He also spends most of his time talking about his newly acquired wardrobe pieces from Bergdorf's where he has a personal shopper. Hilarious man, whose studio walls are covered with pictures of chicks and a crucifix. He showed me his new paintings the other day when I carried his canvas stretchers for him. My favorite new piece is called Lost, but it has nothing to do with the show.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails