Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Wordpress is persnickety.

I've decided to use the RSS feed from this blog to just transfer to my other one...because frankly it's way easier to edit stuff over here than it is on wordpress...or maybe I'm just an idiot.

For example, I wanted to put a grooveshark widget on the sidebar for music lovers. Guess what? Wordpress doesn't offer that as a widget. Jerks.

But anyway, I digress and send you some tunes that I have been listening to today. You are welcome.


I listen to music as I hear others talking about things and then I change genres like THAT. I decided that the band or dj of my wedding...whenever that will take place is going to have the hardest job ever keeping me happy with music. Be ready.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails