Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

What are "night moves"?

I have been listening on and off to Bob Seger all day after reading about one of his songs earlier this week and discovering that ol' Bob isn't listed on iTunes. What the heck Bob?

You know what I had to do? I had to obtain these songs illegally. Did you hear that? I couldn't find Seger in the stores or on iTunes...so I had to resort to limewire. Are you happy?

I also had to put together the Mr. Holland's Opus soundtrack together from scratch because it isn't listed on iTunes either...I had to find each song individually and put it together based on my favorite songs.


A little disappointed that Carolyn Turgeon isn't more self-centered and googles herself to find out that I have given her book a not-so-nice review. Take that and put it on your "Praises" page!

A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails