Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dates...


I totally did not do any of that when I was younger...maybe it's a 50's thing... I did go to the movies and to the...hmm...I guess that's it.

And how am I am supposed to be a non-threatening girl towards guys I actually like? Apparently, guys that I don't like, like me because I am so non-threatening. Is that a compliment? I'm not sure yet.

No call yet. Sad. Vicki asked me if I actually wanted him to call...and I think, yes. I mean we didn't really get a chance to talk much at the initial "meeting" as it were...so yes, I would like to talk to him again. If not, well that will be kind of sad to miss that opportunity, if it's even supposed to be one. Maybe not. Letting things ride. Following Greg Behrendt's advice and not being crazy girl and calling and whatnot...only thing crazy...if that is blogging about it, but that's ok, right?

Listening to The Reminder album by Feist--good to hear it again, after giving away the album to my friend to spread the music love. I guess I wanted the music love back...hmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails