Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bazinga!

Yesterday, one of my co-workers asked me what new words the "kids" were using because she didn't think "phat" and "sweet" were IN anymore... the only phrase I could think of to give her was..."TOTES MAGOTES." It's the phrase I have been using since seeing the movie, I Love You, Man, with one of my friends. Oh yeah, believe me, my friend and I use words like that until they catch on like wildfire... 

Last night, while watching the season finale of one of my favorite shows, Big Bang Theory, Sheldon was laughing about "pranks" he was pulling on Leonard. After each time Sheldon would end his joke with "bazinga!"Guess what, America? "Bazinga" is going to catch on like wildfire, especially when my friend moves to L.A. and starts using it everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails