Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Secrets, secrets, are no fun. Secrets, secrets, hurt someone.

Do you ever look at word so long that it starts to look weird like it shouldn't be spelled like that? That's what secrets looks like to me right now.

I frankly don't like secrets and like Michael Scott, I agree with the stripper. I have some serious secrets from friends that I don't like having because sometimes another friend will mention something and will take everything I have not to slip and reveal the secret. I have figured out why some people tell me one kind of secret and not another... well not really figured out...just theorized...he/she doesn't want to burden me with all of his/her secrets so he/she will only give me a much as I can handle. Yeah, I don't believe that crap either.



On another note, a happier one, I woke up at 5:50am this morning so my roomie and I could start our workout regimen for this weight loss (similar to the Office) competition at my work. We worked out from 6:00am-6:50am and got back in time for showers and breakfast before work at 8:00am.

The best part of the workout is that while I was walking around the track, I got to see the sunrise, which I haven't seen in a while. The view from the track was on Lake Tuscaloosa and that was just GORGEOUS!

I think this working out in the mornings is a very good idea, because frankly I will be more awake and probably get to work on time more often (not that I am constantly late or anything). BUT seriously, I need to charge my ipod, because without it I was kinda bored this morning walking/running around the track. Gotta do something about that.

1 comment:

  1. Well lucky for you, I end up telling you everything anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails