Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Let the Chips Fall Where They May



So we are watching the National Championship right now. I know, how can I be paying that much attention if I am writing in this right now? I don't know, maybe I am an excellent multitasker??? I think so.




Anywho, I can't seem to make up my mind as to who I should go for... Oklahoma Sooners or Florida Gators... I mean it's a really tough call. Oklahoma just intercepted a Timmy Tebow pass... I mean really?? That crap doesn't happen every day.




Timmy...Sammy... they both have mmys in their names. I don't think I would really care who wins. Although it would be funny if the Heisman winner (Bradford) won because it usually doesn't happen for the team that houses the winner.




On a different note, I have been in an unusually good mood this week. I am not kidding...you would think that I would be totally stressed out this week. Not the case my friend. I really like my job.. I complain about dumb students, but frankly I don't mind helping them with their problems. I do however have a reasonable complaint against my school's scheduling programs because a lot of it renewed itself over the break and erased a lot of our scheduled classes. Yikes.




Like my title, I am letting the chips fall where they may. This is the new year. It's a time to start anew and begin some new habits, hopefully good habits.




On the writing front, my roommate and I have started working on a new book. It's hopefully going to be pretty funny....similar to He's Just Not That Into You. I will write more updates about that as they become available and since my roommate is the only one who actually follows my blog...it won't actually matter. Hehe.




More later.

1 comment:

  1. Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner
    Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner
    Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner
    Boomer Sooner, OK U!
    Oklahoma, Oklahoma
    Oklahoma, Oklahoma
    Oklahoma, Oklahoma
    Oklahoma, OK U!
    I'm a Sooner born and Sooner bred
    and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead
    Rah Oklahoma, Rah Oklahoma
    Rah Oklahoma, OK U!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails