Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baking Frenzy

I am so anxious to start baking again...
I just haven't had the time, 
since before my wedding. 

aka "Cheesecake extravaganza"

I am currently compiling a list
of a recipes for cakes
and cookies. 

Mostly from "I am Baker."
This lady is amazing. 

IMG_8836.stamp
Rose Cake

IMG_0034.hazey
Black-eyed Susan Cake

IMG_9253.stamp
Cheesecake in a Jar

IMG_9596.rosecookie
Rose cookies

IMG_8859.stamp
Lemon Vanilla Cake

IMG_8282.stamp
Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
(I LOVE the cute and simple decorations
on this one.)

These are just a few of the 
many creations
that I am Baker has made
that I would like to duplicate. 

I would of course give her creative 
credit for these fabulous treats.

I think I will start with a baby shower.
Which cake/cookies should I choose?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails