Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday, Monday....

(i wish you were) So Good To Me... 
La-la, la-la-la-la... 

I'm sooo tired. 
Packing up my stuff, 
getting ready to move... again. 
Haha. 

19 more days... until I'm Mrs. Scott. 
I've already started practicing by writing my 
name in my new book plates. 





My friend, Lea, got me some sweet bookplates
from a cute little coffee shop from Harper Lee's hometown
of Monroeville, Alabama. 

I've been using particular ones on certain authors. 
Yeah, I'm a weirdy. 

Whatever.

Anywho, I'm super excited
and I feel like everything is going to 
fall into place (even if it rains on my wedding day). 
Which isn't IRONIC...by the way, Alanis.





1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I knew those bookplates were finding a good home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails