Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Come Sail Away

This is the first day
that Amy and I have
really tried to implement
our GO system learnings. 

And let me tell you...
I took an hour and thirty minutes
to work on a project
(without interruptions)
and finished!!!

It's crazy how much you 
can accomplish when you
don't have to worry about 
answering the phone
or handling a student. 

This switching back and forth
to do blocks of work
is 
FABULOUS!

I'm looking forward to helping Amy
while she is working through her block of time. 

I can't tell if I'm super energized
from getting so much work done
or the cup of coffee that I had this morning.
(I haven't had coffee since last Friday)

Tumblr_l8mmybqtec1qb6ub9o1_500_large

Have a great Thursday!!!!!

(P.S. Shout out to Chad for cooking for small group tonight.
This better be the best spaghetti ever. Haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails