Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What're you lookin' at butthead?

If you don't know where that title is from
then I suggest that you update your 
80s movie trivia knowledge.

It'll be useful at some point, I promise.

However, I have allowed 
some of my 80s trivia to seep out 
of the recesses of my mind
to make room for knowledge. 
What kind of knowledge? 
I'm not really sure. 
But it's in there and 
pushing out my favorite movie quotes. 

Before they are completely gone however, 
I will give a list of some of my favorite 80s movies. 

1. The Breakfast Club
Duh.


2. Some Kind of Wonderful


3. Back to the Future 
Great Scott!




If you are unaware of these fine films, 
please head to your nearest Redbox 
or order these on Netflix, because
they are essentials. 
That is all.

you are so loved PINK screen print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails