Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

I can make a muffin!

So I finally went to Mary's Consignment
yesterday afternoon with Jesse. 

It's a thrift store for bakers. 
I think I remember doing a happy dance when 
I walked into side room of Mary's Cakes and Pastries.

I went to look for a mini muffin pan, but ended up 
getting a cast iron trivet in the shape of a tea kettle. 

2 bucks. 

I'm sorry that I didn't take a picture of it, 
but I found this picture of another one online
and may just purchase this one as well. 


It's an owl

And I love it. 

And it was sold. 

Sad day. 


Moving on.
I did make some delicious 
Pecan Pie Muffins
that look like this one
from The Pioneer Woman. 


I was going to bring them to work with
me today, but my taste testers, Jesse and Jeff, 
tasted most of them. 

Haha. I'm glad they enjoyed them.

I guess I'll just have to make some more. 
Oh well. 

Have you made any tasty treats lately?
If so, I will probably want the recipe.
Just sayin'.


Tumblr_laoik3l1is1qc0khfo1_500_large 

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails