Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Dance Space

I apologize to those of you
who want some sort of 
"this blog is about this and only this"
blog.
My mind doesn't work like that unfortunately.

You remember that whole 
"This is the South"
segment?
Yeah, I do, too. 
Haha.

I am interested 
in far too many things
to focus on just one. 
Sorry about that. 

However, I'm guessing that you 
are most likely similar to 
me, because you probably read 
more than one type of blog a day
to satisfy all of your interests. 

Kudos to you. 

Literally, I will send you a Kudos granola bar. 
Do you like Kudos?
I remember not liking them as a kid. 
It was probably all that gross granola. 

"Let's cover it in chocolate!"


Well, today is crazy, because
it's Friday,
and two because
Alabama is playing Florida this weekend. 

Ker-ay-zee. 



Roll Tide. 


P.S. I've missed you. (You know who you are.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails