Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Free to be you and me

"There's a land that I see, 
where the children are free.
Come with me, take my hand, 
and we'll live...
IN A LAND
where the river runs free...."

Yes, Vicki.
Even joking about that song, 
gets it stuck in my head.
You and Target are on my "Lassiter List."


On a baking note:
I made the cupcakes I saw in Cartwheels in my mind last night
for Haley's birthday.
They were a huge success!
birthday. PHOTO OF THE DAY.
(From their website) I'll post my cupcakes later, maybe. Haha.

Keep the fun, crafty ideas a-flowin' Cartwheels!

I'm debating whether or not I should make a cinnamon swirl bread
 that I saw on the Pioneer Woman's website...
I do have a loaf pan now...on loan. 

Happy Friday!

Tumblr_l08zokzdwr1qbppo5o1_500_large
weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails