Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Like the corners of my mind...

Pic from here.

Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but
 I kind of hope that this cake is given to those who participated in The Bachelor Pad.

Moving on. Good. 

Middle of the week. Nothing much to do. 
Except field questions about people's lack of common sense.

"Hi, I signed  up for some classes, but I don't remember which ones. 
Oh, and by the way, I'm in grad school."

Are you serious? How do you sign up for a class and then forget what it was? 
Also, how did you manage to get into grad school?


Speaking of which, I checked out the sitch to get back into school. 
Started my application the other day and will be looking into taking the GRE...soon. 
From looking at the schedules of the past few semesters, 
it seems like I can take quite a few of these courses...ONLINE!

Book to add to my collection:
John Margolies, Roadside America

I love Taschen books. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails