Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Guts!

It's official. The best movie of the summer is Ramona and Beezus. Just bt-dub. 

Christa and I went to see it last night and enjoyed every minute of it. I even cried. 
Yes, cried. I won't tell you at what parts though. Haha. 
Don't want to give anything away for you. 


If you don't know what I am talking about, 
you obviously did not read any books by Beverly Cleary when you were young. 

My favorites: 




It was good to watch a movie and think about the good ol' days of childhood and Yoo-Hoos. 
(And yes, I totally had a yoo-hoo before church yesterday. 
And a Hawaiian punch with my dinner. 
I'm apparently seven again.) 

It's always nice to have a break after thinking about grown-up stuff. :)

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails