Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wood Shop

Change is weird. I'm cool with it, but it requires some serious reflection time. This change I'm referring to... work. Nothing bad. Don't get any wrong ideas, you. 
Dealing with new schedules, routines, organization, etc. 

It's funny the changes that bother me and the ones that don't. 
Time to think of things that are pure and right and true. 
Ah-thank you. 

Speaking of pure and right and true, small group is tonight! 
Yay! And for serious, Thursday has become my favorite day/night of the week! 
Looking forward to some cache-searchin' and bacon and tomato fryin' for BLFGTs! 
I'm also excited about making peach cobbler for the first time ever! Let's hope it's yummy.





Still haven't had a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich... maybe tomorrow. Sigh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails