Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Week one.


Kelly and I just drove back from Gainesville yesterday and let me say...I have missed my friends, Jonathan and Lindsey! We had a lot of fun this weekend in St. Augustine on Saturday and at Universal Studios on Sunday (and I found out on Sunday night that THE PIONEER WOMAN and her family were there at the same time...FAIL.)

We ate at some fabulous places in Gainesville (Harry's, The Flying Biscuit, and Blue Highway Pizza) and watched most of Season 1 from How I Met Your Mother. If you haven't seen this show, you need to stop reading my blog immediately and go watch it!

Quotes from the weekend:
1) Swim-suit up!
2) Do you want to put the shock collar on her?
3) Best sandwich ever: Peanut butter, banana, and bacon.
4) Don't you talk about Tuscaloosa like that! (Response to hippie chick in Gelato Cafe in Gainesville)
5) I'm not Freddy Krueger. I'm WOLVERINE!
6) Kaboom! You've been lawyered.


Some songs from the weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah we are awesome and we have missed you too! Come back soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails