Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Prevening.

Photo by Jesse.


Well, tonight is my last night at the Phelps center... and in the words of Matthew McConaughey, "Alright, Alright, Alright." I will be spending the hours after 8pm gathering groceries for tomorrow night. Oh yeah.

If you are interested in helping the small group with our "Firemen Frenzy" (haha, I almost spelled it "Firenze"...like we're in Italy or something) please let me know and I can tell you on which days we will be making and delivering the goods. (In case you aren't aware, Safe Haven is sponsoring a 2-week service project through all of the small groups, where we will be feeding every fireman in Tuscaloosa.) Got any recipe ideas? Throw 'em my way!

And just bt-dub... 2 more days! Counting down in hours makes it seem like it's going by even slower. Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails