Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Give me a break.

Seriously, come on! All of this celebrity gossip is enough to give me a headache to last until November 20th, if you know what I mean. 

I frankly don't see what is so wonderful about Robert and Kristen (besides their roles in Twilight) and I don't really care if they start dating in real life... I know what you are thinking, but no. All of these pictures that the tabloids are taking and saying that they are together are from screen shots of the new movie. I mean seriously, who is believing this? Why would you believe it? If they were together don't you think they would be honest like ol' Zac and Vanessa and declare to the world through Twitter...haha. 

I am also treading slowly but surely through Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. It is really funny and witty with its additional dialogue that includes the "unmentionables" that feast on the flesh of those unlucky enough to be unskilled in the martial arts. I can definitely understand why this book is on the New York Times best seller list. It is a treasure and I am glad I bought it. And again, I can totally understand Darcy's standpoint against Elizabeth at first, because her personality is so coarse toward him and she refuses to give him a chance to defend himself against the dishonorable Mr. Wickham--what a prick. 

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails