Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

I tried to do handstands for you...

New album alert: Does You Inspire You by Chairlift. 
Rating: Pretty good. (I don't have a set scale...get used to it)
Sounds like: 80s New Wave

I am thinking this album and Passenger's album, Wicked Man's Rest are going to be my favs for the year. 

Summer is starting and yet it's cold here...in Alabama. What the heck? I mean don't get me wrong I very much enjoy cold weather...in the winter. But guess what Mother Nature? It's almost the beginning of summer and I want some heat and sunshine! Thanks. 

I need something to do. Any suggestions? I also need to fill in some friend spaces for this summer as the friends that I have the most in common with...have moved away for the summer. Yeah, who would have thought that out of all of my friends I would have the least amount of follow-through? All this wanderlust and nowhere to go with it. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails