Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction.


In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, I have this great background and will be titling (which looks weird) all of my blogs with Irish sayings. Now, I am not Irish...yet, however, I don't think there's anything wrong with decorating my blog with fun Irish things. Is there?

No new reads as of 12 hours later, but maybe tomorrow. I did reread some books, and by reread I mean I pick the favorite parts of the book and read those...books like Twice Loved by Lori Copeland and The Cubicle Next Door by Siri Mitchell. Both great books by great authors. If you haven't read Siri Mitchell please do so. She is a great writer and very engaging. This (not most recent book) is a great story about a woman who has to give up half of her office to a new guy, Joe, and she begins blogging about their office and out-of-office interactions...but totally anonymously. However, her blog becomes famous and Joe begins to read and possibly suspect that Jackie may be the one writing it... oooohhhh intrigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails